It’s wedding season and we have been scouring thousands of great Pinterest ideas to help you wow your wedding guests and make your day super special.
Are you getting married in 2018? If yes, then this article is for you! We have curated our 5 top wedding trends that will help you make your special day perfect! Be prepared to want to do them all!
We have all been to a wedding with a big, white marque tent with heavy plastic sides, it is nice but can get super-hot, it is hard to put up, and is not customizable to your wedding colors or feel. Stretch tents are and they can be designed just for you! They are a great way to prep your outdoor wedding for any weather. Since they are designed for you, you could be having an intimate gathering or a wedding as big as the royal wedding and still be able to have a tent the size you need.
They can be ordered to your specifications, the color options are pretty much unlimited, plus they create such a great silhouette to take pictures against day or night. Inside the LED lighting that comes with the tent will help make sure your pictures turn out bright and crisp, and give guests a magical feel as they dance the night away on the dance floor, which is also included! So, if you are worried about it being super sunny or ridiculously rainy during your outdoor wedding, worry not, because hiring a stretch tent is a jaw dropping way to be prepared for both.
While we are talking wedding details we need to cover lighting, as one of the biggest forgotten it often times gets overlooked even though it is the single most important area! It will set the mood, notto mention, make sure you get stunning pictures you can look back on for years to come!
When researching what kind of lighting you are looking, remember the soft glow of hanging lights or candles will give your wedding and reception a much more fairytale like feel than super bright fluorescent lights. The options are endless and can be customized to fit any style or budget, here are some ideas:
Outdoor Lighting Ideas
- Hanging Lights from the ceiling. You can customize the light bulbs to the color and wattage you are looking for. These are great for outdoor, because they give off a bit more light for when it gets dark out without losing the fairytale feel.
- Paper bags with small candles inside. The color of the paper bags iscustomizable, so you keep with your wedding colors and the candles inside can be either flame or battery operated.
- Trees wrapped in lights. These make great photo backgrounds and really accent the outdoor nature of your wedding, giving off an enchanted forest vibe.
Indoor Lighting Ideas
- Floating votive lights. Take any color glass bowl or vase, fill it up halfway with water and then add a slow burning candle to it, it should float and will give off a soft romantic light.
- Hanging chandeliers. Not all venues havethese but they can be rented and plugged in if you have a high ceiling in your venue.
- Windows with Hanging Lights. For venues with windows they create great natural light, which we all know, but keep utilizing them even after it gets dark with hanging lights, that only turn on only after it gets dark.